Ransomeware Penetration Testing
Ransomware penetration testing evaluates the preparedness and risk of a ransomware attack. Our comprehensive assessment identifies gaps in people, processes, and technology, to determine the likelihood and readiness for a ransomware attack. In addition to a complete analysis of the security program against the Cybersecurity Framework Profile for Ransomware Risk Management (NISTIR 8374), and a technical assessment of security controls, a full penetration test is conducted to measure the robustness of your systems.
What you will get:
- Technical components assessment
- Non-technical component assessment
- Thorough Foundational Assessment of Networks and Systems
- System hardening recommendations
- A comprehensive report with detailed findings and remediation steps
Most frequent questions and answers - Ransomware
The ransomware assessment included in OBPT is limited to only assessing the technical aspects. The ransomware risk assessment service offering not only assesses the technical aspects but also looks at the non-technical side to gain a deeper understanding of the risks and preparedness of an organization.
The ransomware penetration test includes:
- An analysis of the security program against the Cybersecurity Framework Profile for Ransomware Risk Management (NISTIR 8374) to identify gaps in people, processes, and technology.
- A technical assessment of security controls to identify the likelihood and readiness for a Ransomware attack.